Why is it that a new baby smells so good?! Mattie was about a day old when Billy looked at me and said, "He sure smells good." and it's so true. I just love to hold him and smell him. He's 3 weeks tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. He's more alert each day and really enjoys being where we are. Last night during dinner he fussed and fussed until someone picked him up and held him at the table with the rest of us. Then he was as happy as a clam. Just moving those eyes all around. I don't know how much he was really able to see, but he sure appeared to be trying to take it all in. Those little wheels in his head just turning away trying to understand it all.
We've had help for these first 3 weeks, but it all ends tomorrow. I'm nervous but I know we'll make it. :) Wish us luck!
4 comments:
You'll be fine! By the sounds of things you have a good little man.
Good luck though!
Carolyn
That picture of Matthew is the best, I love pictures of sleeping babies. I'm glad everything is going well, I'm sure you'll miss the help but you will do great.
ooh,looks so lovable. yes, that does make me baby hungry! he looks adorable!
Yum. I love that smell! Babies are so cute. you'll do great on your own. Just enjoy the third while he's young--when you have three mobile children it's a bit nutty! :) Take care!
Post a Comment