Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gassy Grins

I always get a kick out of the smiles you get from your newborn baby. Why would being gassy make them smile? It doesn't make me want to smile! Matthew's been grinning a bunch lately, and even though I know they aren't sincere at all, I still think they're so dang cute and it's a glimpse of what we will get in the future when he really means it. The big broad gummy smiles are the best. Anyway, the other day I was watching him do grin after grin after grin and I tried to catch one with the camera.

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

I smile when I get gas too! he he He is so cute curled up like that!

me said...

I agree with you, a gasy smile is still a way cute smile. Until the screetch comes out!

Stephanie and Paul said...

so cute! looks like you're managing really well! wish we could come smell him too. i love newborns.