Emily had her Pre-K graduation on Monday. I was a bit surprised they were doing one (all of these "graduations" little kids have seem a bit too much to me), but they did, so we made sure to go and be there with her. Billy was even able to go too, so that was nice. (We thought it was so funny how she couldn't keep her little hat above her eyes!)
I love the end of school stuff, its nice to have summer on its way. You look great! Love your music selections also, I am a little behind on blogging, but loved catching up with all you have been up to.
6 comments:
Congratulations Emily! Such a grown up girl now!
By the way, what was she eating that was green?
Some plastic play food - I think it was grapes. They thought they were pretty funny pretending to eat food during the picture!
How fun to have a 'graduation'. You can JUSt see her eyes!
Was that Jade with Emily and the neighbor girl (Alison?)
Way to Go, Emily. You're so smart!
I love the end of school stuff, its nice to have summer on its way. You look great! Love your music selections also, I am a little behind on blogging, but loved catching up with all you have been up to.
were you really up at like 5 blogging this morning?! love reading about your cute fam. wish we could see you guys one of these years!
how fun are those pictures! i love the one with her hat sliding down and also the one of you and jacob!
Post a Comment