Friday, August 1, 2008

Pre-Order

So, I pre-ordered Breaking Dawn on Amazon 'cause it had a great low price and since I have the first 3 books, I just had to own a copy of the 4th too. But now I have a problem. It's not shipping until the 6th! Ugh. I tried to cancel the order, but it's too close I guess, 'cause it won't let me. Maybe that means that they're already getting it ready and it'll ship sooner. :) Sometimes that happens! Sometimes.

Well, I guess this will give me some time to finish the book I'm reading and re-read the other 3 again.

Have fun reading girls! (And please don't tell me anything!)

8 comments:

me said...

Kay I guess I'm out of the loop. What is Breaking Dawn? Plus it sounds like there are more before this one. I guess this is a cool series of some sort? That stinks that you are getting it late though!

Melanie said...

It's the Twilight book series. They're written by a BYU-grad (Stephanie Meyer) down in Arizona. They're about a girl and her vampire boyfriend up in Forks, WA. (Close to home, eh?)

I know it sounds kind of crazy but you have to read the books - even Mom read and liked them when she was down here. :) Just give them a try and I bet you'll be hooked. (If you were closer you could borrow mine.)

Sara said...

Mel, I promise not to reveal anything. There's nothing worse than a spoiler! Let me know when you're finished with it so we can discuss!!!

Nat Lud said...

I didn't pre-order at all--I'm just waiting for my cousin to lend me hers! I drove by the bookstore late last night and it was PACKED with vamp fans! ;) Can't wait to see where this one goes.

me said...

Thanks for filling me in! I guess I need to catch up!

Annie Leavitt said...

i am so spoiled, going to costco tonight to pick up : ) it better end well because i'm already upset with her with some stuff.

suepeterson710 said...

I'm on chapter 17!!!

suepeterson710 said...

Chapter 24!