I love me a good deal, and Black Friday is a fabulous way to find some good deals. And I know the deals will just get better as the month goes on too. Billy let me go out alone this morning to use a couple gift cards that I've had for way too long. It was so fun, and now my house smells like a Christmas tree, even though we don't have one yet (thanks to my new candle)!
I just wish it wasn't humid with a high of 80 today!
2 comments:
I thought it was only my friends in New Zealand who could go to the beach over Christmas.
Maybe you'll be able to do that too!
Man I'm sorry that you still have heat issues. I think we reached about 30 degrees today.
You were lucky though with shopping! What else did you get?
Post a Comment