Thursday, January 1, 2009

Real Life

We've been away from home for almost 2 weeks. It's wonderful to have a break from life. I don't have to worry about some things while we're away - like bills and whatnot. The kids have had a great time with their grandparents and cousins. They have played like crazy and eaten tons of extra sugar that the pediatrician doesn't recommend. :)

Real life is quickly coming up on us though. Soon we'll be back.

Wish me luck packing!

(Pictures coming soon.)

Did I mention I can't believe 2008 is over?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad that you have had a relaxing vacation. It really is a bummer that we have to go back to reality soon, but I must say that I am excited to get the kids back in school and have some free time to run errands and get things done!

me said...

You will get back to the "real life" just to leave it again. See you in a few weeks.