Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stuff

So, I want to tell you all about Emily's Publisher's Picnic, but I don't have time to do it justice or upload the pictures, so that'll have to wait. I want to put up a video clip of our walking 13 month old, but that'll have to wait too. I want to tell you why Billy thinks I should dye my hair black and paint my nails black too, but that's a funny story for another day.


But I will tell you about my new favorite movie. I have always loved the book, Jane Eyre, and said it was my favorite, but I hadn't ever seen any of the movies based on it. A friend let me borrow this one and I love it. I've been re-watching some of my favorite scenes today because I'll have to give it back to her. It is so well done and I really liked how Mr. Rochester wasn't nearly as bad looking as I always thought he was when I read it.

Thanks so much Shawna!!

2 comments:

The Marx Family said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you liked it. It is defintely one of my favorite movies of all time!! When I first saw it, I must have re-watched it 10 times. I was addicted to it for awhile.

Unknown said...

This one is my favorite too! I have never read the book, so everything WAS a mystery to me. It's now on my list of books to read.