Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to Life...

Back to Reality.

Not that we ever really left reality when we left town.

There's nothing like a unexpected death and funeral to really yank you into reality.

But, overall, considering the circumstances, we had a nice trip, though we missed Daddy a lot.

Now we're back home and I'm trying to do everything I was planning on doing before all that "reality" hit me in the face.

Today is Jacob's birthday. What a big boy he is. I have to plan a party for him.

Emily starts school a week from Tuesday. I have to finish getting her school clothes and supplies.

Better get busy! :)

3 comments:

me said...

It was good seeing you! I have about 130 more pictures coming your way.

Jared keeps talking about Emme, Jacob, and Maffew. He had fun.

Now FOCUS or the tasks before you!
:) and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!

Sam and Bria said...

Happy birthday jacob!

Annie Leavitt said...

happy b-day jacob!

i've missed your posts.