Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Worth It

I'm a bit behind this year on Halloween costumes. The stress I feel increases each day as our church Trunk or Treat gets closer and closer (it's on Friday). I need one more week!

Today I tried my hardest to work on the costumes all day, even though I didn't feel like it and had so much other stuff I should be doing. They're not especially difficult, just time-consuming. I'm making them up as I go, so there's lots of trial and error involved and figuring out how the heck to get it to work.

We had a bright spot today though. After spending most of the morning on just a part of Daddy's costume (What is he? What are we? It's a secret!) I told Jacob to go take a look at it. He came running out of the room and said, "Mommy, that's amazing!"

I guess it's worth it. :)

4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

TOTALLY WORTH IT! Your costumes are always amazinga nd something your kids will always remember.

suepeterson710 said...

We are waiting with bated breath to see what the Curtis family Halloween will be this year!

Glen & Kat said...

I loved your costumes this year too...you are so creative!

Jordee said...

I am dying to know what you all were this year. You always do such a great job. Post pics as soon as you can.