
I went out today to run some errands with "the boys." :) We went to Michael's and Target. It has been a few weeks since I've gone to either of those places. They're covered in Christmas. I felt my heart start to beat faster as I thought about everything I HAVEN'T done in preparation of this quickly approaching holiday.
It was fun to look at the trees and decorations though.
My mom asked yesterday what we'd all like for Christmas presents. Again, heart racing. I don't know. I haven't even thought about what we're getting anyone. I'm still enjoying the fact that the Halloween costumes are done. I'm not even super focused on Thanksgiving yet. (Though I did buy a box of bread crumbs for stuffing three days ago because the type we buy usually sells out early.) I'm just trying to catch up on laundry and clean up my house.
My search for Roca Blue should probably start pretty soon too. Remember last year?
Wake up Mel. The holidays are here.
4 comments:
I'm not even remotely ready either!
i am so in the same exact place.
i wrote down a gift list at the doctors while waiting. and after every name it's blank. completely blank. ah!
so do you give out your famous cheeseball recipe? I would like to try it. I am so not ready for Christmas either. But the children certainly are whether they know what they want or not.
Me too. I'm looking at group gifts this year. Hopefully meaningful and reasonable. But, what? Scrounging ideas this weekend.
Post a Comment