Monday, December 28, 2009

Let's Be Frank

The last month of every semester/term has been hard for us ever since we've been married. They are the months where student loan money dries up. Where no matter what we do (or don't do) we find ourselves just biding our time and holding our breath until the next loan check comes.

It's a part of school. It's a part of our life right now. For Billy to have the kind of career he wants, it's something we just have to work through.

It's December. It's the end of yet another student loan period. Right now, our 4 year-old has just as much in the bank as we do.

I was off to the store today to get a few things. I was going to have to put this grocery shop on the credit card. I stopped to get our mail. In it was an anonymous gift. It meant I didn't have to charge our milk and cheese and fruit.

It was a blessing.

Our life is not perfect, but it truly is wonderful.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I should go check my mail!