Took Emily to the pediatric dentist today. (Can I begin to tell you how frustrating it is to have a husband who graduated from dental school and yet we have to pay for our kids to get dental work done?!) Her mouth is fixed and good to go. She did great.
Because I re-scheduled her appt. for January, we paid 1/3 of what we would have paid if we had kept the December appt.
Some insurance is better than none.
And insurance that renews in January as opposed to July is great right now!
___
It's cold.
On Thursday, the low is supposed to be 24.
Why are my feet so cold?
___
I have Christmas half up and half down. I need to just go finish it.
Instead, I'm updating my blog.
It just isn't as much fun to take down the decorations.
I'm not ready to pack away my new nativity for 11 months. I just got it after coveting it for too many years. (Yes, I said covet, because I have. I have coveted that thing. And Billy finally gave in to my evilness and got it even though it was way more than our budget for gifts for each other.)
___
I can feel the baby move now.
Not the poking in my ribs, uncomfortable twists and kicks that make your stomach look all alien and weird.
The soft, but frequent movements that ensure you the constant hunger, increased tiredness and growing tummy, bummy and thighs are not just the results of an overactive imagination. Something is really in there.
This is the one thing I like about being pregnant.
I'm 18 weeks.
1 comment:
it is not a figment of your imagination! : )
great post
Post a Comment