In a few short months, a baby will be sleeping in my walk-in closet.
This means some serious organizing.
Living in the same home for almost 4 years means we also need to do some serious decluttering.
Last night, while talking with Billy about the closet and how I was thinking we could arrange it, I suddenly realized we had no place to put baby's clothes.
How did I overlook that?!
For the next half hour, I sat stewing about it.
I went to bed.
I still couldn't stop thinking about it.
I finally got up and went into the closet.
I figured out where the clothes could go. I just need to move/get rid of some things.
I sat down on the edge of my bed and started a "nesting" list.
(Let's face it. Once baby is here I won't be doing anything other than taking care of baby and siblings for about 6 months. So whatever I don't get done before June, will be waiting until 2011.)
Today I started working on my list.
I have a small pile of things for the Goodwill already.
I have one small shelf cleared in the closet, plus two shelves and a drawer in our computer room neat and organized.
This feels good.
2 comments:
way to go girl!
be thankful you have a walk in closet to convert to a nest : )
and you are so right about the 6 month thing...so so right.
you make lists too! Lovesit.
(Great idea about the closet)
Post a Comment