
Emily and her 100th Day of School poster. She had to have either 100 of something, or 10 groups of 10 things. She decided to do the 10 groups of 10, all in a big picture. I have to admit, it was tempting to try to persuade her to do something a lot easier, but I didn't dare squash her creativity, even though this took a while. :) I die-cut the shapes we could use, and everything else she drew or cut out herself and she decided where it all went. I was the gluer.

Jacob has discovered sudoku. While we were all sick (yes, we all got what Matthew had, Daddy even got it while on call and couldn't come home), I pulled out a kids' sudoku book I had bought a while back in the dollar section at Michael's. I thought we'd try it out. He caught on much quicker than I thought and really liked them. Emily is getting into them now too. (She told me she liked "thinking games" yesterday.)

Sick Matthew. Poor little guy. Thank goodness it is all over!
No comments:
Post a Comment