Monday, February 1, 2010

Random Thoughts of a Pregnant Woman

I have another headache. I don't think I'm drinking enough water.

I love Monday's park playgroup. It's so nice to talk to other moms while my boys play, especially as I'm in Primary on Sundays. (They are really fun moms too!)

Got Billy's new schedule for February. It doesn't look like Billy will be making it to sacrament meeting at all this month. Oh boy. I love my youngest, but sometimes...

I'm liking our cold, rainy weather. I'm determined to enjoy it because summer will come soon enough.

After talking to my dad about going through my grandparents' house, I'm looking at the things in my house differently. What am I holding onto that I really don't need to?

Looking at my house this way + nesting urges = me wanting to go through a lot of stuff.

I need to plan an FHE on prayer.

I'm excited to try my new steam mop I got with some Christmas money from my parents. Yes, I chose to use my Christmas money to buy a mop. I'm that desperate for a new, good mop. (And I'm not spending money on clothes right now. What's the point?)

Holy cow, it's almost time to get Emily from school. Where did nap time go?

I want to work on my wall. My huge, empty wall in the living room that I haven't done anything with since we moved in because I was hoping to paint it a color I like, but that won't be happening before baby comes, or those first 6 months after, so I might as well put stuff on it. I'll like the stuff on it. Poor neglected wall.

I need more water. Maybe I should get one of those water bottles and carry it around with me. I'd definitely drink more water that way.

4 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Give the kids some washable crayons/paint and let THEM decorate the wall. JK!!!

Annie Leavitt said...

you HAVE to get a water bottle ...

and i HAVE to get a steam mop.

great list.

ps-in the adult session fo stake conference they talked about going through their grandmother's stuff and they found boxes labeled "string-long"
"string-short". talk about frugal. but useful? not so much.

me said...

DRINK WATER! I wasn't drinking enough and ended up in the hospital on an IV!

I love the randomness of this post!

Oh and my christmas money went to bills! You did better than me!

Shelly said...

Oh, Mel...I miss you. Our random thoughts are so alike.

#1...Drink, girl, drink. I always had to put a splash of juice it mine to get it down, but, oh boy, the headache if I didn't.

#2...Let me know your review of the mop. I've been looking at steam mops for a while, but have been too cheap to take the plunge. Usually I'm practical with my Christmas money...This year I bought a pair of gorgeous boots that make me fell hot and under 30 when I where them...so worth it....

#3...I am in the middle of the clearing clutter. It's insane!!!

Good Luck!!!