Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss It

It is the same temperature inside our home as it is outside. (78)

When the AC doesn't run, it gets muggy inside too.

I LOVE this weather, but especially when I'm pregnant. (please note sarcasm here) :)

_______

It is days like today I miss home.

Where it doesn't get hot until June/July.

Where there is hardly any humidity.

_______

It is days like today I miss Nevada too.

Where Billy's parents kept the thermostat at at cool 68/70 degrees inside.

Where there is absolutely NO humidity.

4 comments:

me said...

Had to chuckle a little bit, but not at you. Just your wording.
Sorry it is hot and humid. It's finally getting warmer here, about 70ish, but no humidity. Good luck! You are almost done being an incubator and that at least will help.

Annie Leavitt said...

oh man hot and humid and pregnant?

not a good combo. hang in there!

anna said...

Sorry Mel, being pregnant in Texas heat and humidity is not fun. I am in New York and freezing my bottom off, and it is only 55 - being in Texas has made a total wimp out of me. I will be happy to return to the heat.

At least in a few more weeks you can wait out the rest of your pregnancy in swimming pools, right?

Ellice said...

I agree... I miss Washington weather.... especially when pregnant :).