Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer


I have big goals for this summer. There is a lot I'm hoping to accomplish, and I just have to share this part. A good friend introduced me to THIS website. I think it is fabulous. I love the idea of having a "religion" class with my two oldest during the summer, that also incorporates school subjects and review. And as my hands will be full with the younger two (a brand-new baby and a newly dethroned two-year-old), I really love that it is all set up for me. I can pick and choose what is appropriate for my children and just print it.

I am so excited!! :)

---------------------
Also, as I'm on the subject of religion, I've read two really interesting books lately. The Peacegiver and The Holy Secret, both by James Ferrell. (Also recommended by previously mentioned good friend!) I really like the way the author approaches the topics in his books. They read like a story, not a collection of essays, and his way of explaining things is so unique. Both books have caused me to look at things differently and I've learned a lot. Definitely books I would like to own someday so I can reread them.



No comments: