Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting There - Post Edit

I gave into the weather and wore my maternity swimsuit Monday afternoon since the kids were playing in their blow-up swimming pool.
Billy stopped mowing the lawn and just laughed when he saw me.
"You're big!" he said.

_____________________

Jacob happened to see my belly button (or lack of) and said, "Ewww!"

____________________

After heaving myself up off the floor last night to go read scriptures to the kids, Billy started chuckling.
He said I was totally waddling over to the couch.

____________________

Emily asked me why I wear the same couple shirts everyday.


**We're getting there. 15 days.**


Note: I laughed when these things happened. They didn't bother me. They are just some of the joys of being very pregnant. :)



4 comments:

me said...

Slap them! Slap them all!

Like you said, almost done!

Nat Lud said...

Oh the last month of pregnancy! It is something else. I'm sure you're adorable. Can't wait for pics of this new little one!

suepeterson710 said...

I'm with Carolyn.

Sarah said...

I can't believe you are so close- that is so exciting! And I'm glad that you can laugh about everyone's comments- gotta love the last few weeks of pregnancy! Good luck with everything!