Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Old Friends

I packed away the really big prego shirts today.

I pulled out my old shirts. My pre-pregnancy shirts.

It was like finding old friends. It made me so happy.

Even though most are tight and don't fit well enough for me to leave the house in them. I was still happy to see them.

They reminded me of times when I could pick my kids up and run around with them; race with them and tickle them without worrying about my "owie."

They made me excited.

I'm feeling more like my old self every day. It's a nice feeling.

1 comment:

me said...

I have a feeling that I will have to start packing away the friends I have now. Though I still fit in everything right now, I know it is just a matter of time, before we have to say see ya later. Since I am 19 weeks.
So glad you are becoming reaquanted with your ol' dear friends.