Thursday, August 26, 2010

9 Years Later

Yesterday was our anniversary.

9 years.

Not a whole lot of time, really, when you think of eternity, and the grand scheme of things, but we've done a lot of stuff:

1 House
2 Cars
3 Degrees (1 is mine, 2 are Billy's.)
4 Kids
5 Cities where we've lived
6 people in our mission district when we met
7 months after we met, we had our first date
8 Years of grad school/residency completed (We're getting there!)
9 happy years

Thanks, Will, for accepting my marriage proposal of sorts. :) I love you like crazy.


P.S. Did you know I used to call him Will? Did you know I kind of proposed?! Those are some good stories for another day. :)

5 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Love the list. You really have accomplished a lot in that time.

me said...

I still kinda laugh when I think of the time you called his house and asked for Will. They were so confused! WEIRDY!

Congrats on the 9 years!

Ellice said...

What?? Will??? and you proposed??? Do tell :)

Terry and Emalee said...

Congratulations on the years and the accomplishments together. Its crazy to look back and think of all the things done in that time. I would love to hear those stories too!

Sam and Bria said...

I did not know about the proposal thing? I think we need another blog on that. Happy Aniversary. Hope you had a good birthday also!