Our Adventures in the Upper Midwest
Emily's on top (but maybe I just recognize the picture!) They do look a lot alike.
Emily is on top. They do look a lot alike. Megans face looks a little rounder, but it might just be the angle.
Emily on top for sure. It's the expression in the mouth. Totally Emily. I think Megan's mouth is just a little different. BTW. LOVE the censoring!
Emily is on top, just because I recognize the flooring in Megan's picture. They do look alot alike though.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Emily's on top (but maybe I just recognize the picture!) They do look a lot alike.
Emily is on top. They do look a lot alike. Megans face looks a little rounder, but it might just be the angle.
Emily on top for sure. It's the expression in the mouth. Totally Emily. I think Megan's mouth is just a little different. BTW. LOVE the censoring!
Emily is on top, just because I recognize the flooring in Megan's picture. They do look alot alike though.
Post a Comment