Megan is enjoying her rice cereal every evening now.
Jacob and Emily are playing soccer.
Emily is catching on and gaining confidence.
(And Jacob's games are fun to watch because they're all 4-5 years old. They've got a lot to figure out yet.) :)
Emily almost always wants to help Megan.
(In fact, Megan is becoming an excuse for not doing what she's supposed to. I don't know how many times I hear, "I was helping Megan, that's why I didn't ...")
Jacob loves to run and be goofy, especially at bedtime.
Jacob also wants to help and be with Megan.
And where is Matthew, you ask? Well, let's just say that the fever he got while camping became a nasty sickness with really high fevers, coughs, tonsillitis and possible strep throat. He's been so miserable and unhappy that there's no way I could get a picture of him this past week. He's on the mend though, which is good because we're ready to say adios to Mr. Sickypoo Fussypants.
2 comments:
Love all the pix of the family!!! (and the reference to Mr. Sickypoo Fussypants - too funny - hopefully he's transformed back to Matthew by now!)
Hope that Matthew is doing better.
I'm also glad to hear that Jared isn't the only one who decides that right before bedtime is the best time to get wound up and goofy! BOYS!
Post a Comment