Jacob started his pre-K/preschool and loves it. Thanks Miss Annie for a great first week.
Emily lost her brand-new school sweater. After one week of school. Great.
Matthew told me I was strong while I was working out. :) (I don't care if he's two, I'll take it!)
The anniversary of my baptism - 25 years. (You do the math. I'm actually OK with my age right now. Even though the new move-ins at church who are starting med school make me feel rather old.)
Billy started his last month of general surgery, and then it's back to oral surgery. He can hardly wait!
Megan turned 3 months old. Three months!! I can't believe it. (And yet, I'm grateful, because those first couple months are so tiring!!) She's settling into a nice schedule, smiles all the time and even laughs sometimes. Her hands are constantly in her mouth and her eyes are constantly watching the kids. She is a joy. (By the way, her eyes are pretty blue. I don't think they'll be changing. It'll be interesting to see what shade of blue they end up.)
Matthew is talking more clearly every day. I need to get the video camera out before it's too late.
I read the last Hunger Games book. Good trilogy. Thanks Loni for convincing me to try it!
Jacob wrote his first book. He was so proud of himself. (And he did it with a highlighter. So nice on the eyes!)
"Dallin and Jacob"
"Me and Dallin go to the zoo."
"The End"
Emily sometimes acts so old and then so young. One minute she is reading a Magic Tree House book. Then she's enjoying Blues Clues with her brothers. Then she is giving me attitude. :) I am learning patience and to bite my tongue.
Matthew is into puzzles lately. It is so fun watching him figure them out.
And we are so excited for September!!! For Fall (even if it's still hot, we can pull out those autumn decorations and pretend) and all the holidays that are quickly approaching.
(Check out the pictures on the side to see the other kids at the same age Megan is. Megan's resemblance to Emily is still VERY strong. And I love seeing my chunky boys again.)
2 comments:
Good job Jacob, love your first book. Also love the way Emily is cradling Megan. Aaaawwwww!
yes, i can't get enough of pictures of baby megan.
and mathew doing puzzles he looks so grown up.
Post a Comment