Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recently

We've been taking pictures this month, but nothing really exciting has been happening.

 I made this cake for a friend's birthday. It's a peanut butter cake with peanut butter frosting (and yummy chocolate frosting and goodies inside). It was so fun. I don't know if I ever would have looked for a peanut butter cake recipe, but I needed to find one, so I did, and now that I have one I know I'll make it again. It was good. (Yes, it's a scratch cake - so worth the little extra time!)


We play these daily in our house right now. I think I'll be storing the megablocks for a while. Matthew hardly touches them anymore. He just wants legos because that's what Jacob is doing.

 Megan is rolling and loving her toys more and more. Emily loves that she can play with her.

 I checked on Matthew one night as I headed to bed and found this.



 Matthew coloring The Wiggles, Emily coloring Littlest Pet Shop and Jacob coloring Transformers.

 Our pretty baby girl. She just lights up when you spend time with her.
(Unless she's hungry.)


No comments: