Monday, December 20, 2010

Virtual

We live in a virtual age.

More and more things are done on the computer.

Some people just send a virtual Christmas card now.

I thought I'd take it one step further.

Because, while we have lots of friends where we live, we have lots where we don't live.

And our family is far away too.

So, here it is folks! Your 2010 Virtual Treats from our family to yours!


Inside your virtual treat box, you'll find soft gingersnaps dipped in white chocolate, Seven Layer Bars, Fudge Puddles (soft peanut butter cookie with a large drop of creamy chocolate in the center), Chocolate Scotcheroos, and Cocoa Kiss Cookies rolled in powdered sugar.

All homemade by us, of course.

(The kids have been going nuts with all these yummy goodies in the house.)

Merry Christmas to you! (Wherever you are!)

8 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Um, that's kind of just teasing! Those treats look so good!

Annie Leavitt said...

YUM! i just gained 2 virtual pounds

: )

Danna Banana said...

I loved EEVERY imaginary bite.. Best gift my hips never had!! :O)

me said...

HOW RUDE! :)
I'm glad they aren't here. Makes it easier to say NO!

suepeterson710 said...

Ooooh, what a tease!!! You're mean! Teehee.

Terry and Emalee said...

Yeah you ARE amazing!!! Those look sooooooo good. Do we get recipes too?

Loni said...

Yay! I got to sample the un-virtual ones!! :) Seriously, this post made me smile, too cute.

Sam and Bria said...

They look great. To bad I can't taste them. Although, I am ok with virtual weight gain. I hear it comes off pretty easy. Cute idea.