Everyone helping me make blondies last week.
I booked tickets today.
Airplane tickets for April.
For me and all the kids.
I can't believe I just signed myself up for 4.5 hours of flying alone, with these cute, but crazy kids. (I'm mostly worried about the youngest two.)
But it's for a good reason, see. My little brother (who is taller than me, and that just amazes the kids because they know I'm older than him) is getting married!
We just couldn't miss it.
And what? What do we think about his girly girl?! Well, we had an awesome Skype conversation with her on Christmas day and she seems like she'll fit in just fine. :)
Welcome Lindsey! Can't wait to really meet you.
3 comments:
Awwwww!! We're excited for you to come!! I can't wait to meet all of you in person!! Its going to be so great! PS... Steve still hasn't found your lego men!!
This looks like it was fun. Love the cute little blue seat in the middle of the table. Too funny. (Steve hasn't looked yet, that's the problem!)
Do you recommend a "Bumbo"? We've never had one. Good luck flying!
Post a Comment