I was thinking about this today.
I like Thursdays.
Each week, on Thursday, I have this feeling like someone is coaxing me along and saying, "Come on now, we're almost there. Almost through another week. Just one more day and then the weekend will be here."
Today was a great Thursday.
I worked a bit on my lesson for Sunday. I have to use four talks for it! Four! That's a lot of material. I'm definitely picking and choosing, but they're just all so good! Read this, then this, then this and then one more when you have a chance. You'll be glad you did. Life-changing. As they should be.
The boys and I had a fun playdate. I like playdates just as much as the boys. :)
I found two new dresses for church. Two! Thanks Mom and Dad.
I played a game with the kids.
The kids got to play on the Wii. They were stoked!
We splurged and had bacon cheeseburgers with carmelized onions on them for dinner. So naughty, but so tasty.
I went to my friend's house to read through her screenplay. I have a friend who wrote a screenplay, isn't that cool? I've never known someone who's done that before. And I think she did a fabulous job. We were all hanging on, reading and trying to be patient to see what would happen. It was great. And the end did not disappoint.
And now it's Friday! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment