Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 Months - A Little Late

She crawled for the first time April 3rd, and now she's moving all over. You can't keep her still anymore. (it was good while it lasted.) And wouldn't you know, she was my first ever to not do some sort of army crawl on her belly. She just went straight to her hands and knees. You go girl! :)

2 comments:

me said...

I just realized that I never did see her move while we were there. She was always being held or in her stroller. I guess I believe you!
I just noticed in this picture that you guys had really big blades of grass.

Annie Leavitt said...

yay for 10 month crawlers !!!!

somedays i wish i could keep phoebe down,just for a few minutes.

it really is killing me that i can't squeeze her thighs and cheeks.