Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Washington

We're going to flashback for a moment and remember April before it's gone. :)

Our trip back up to my hometown was fast and fun. I hadn't been home since August 2009 when we went for my grandma's funeral, so it was really nice to get home again and to be there for a wedding! :)

The kids had a great time playing with grandma and grandpa, and since I was busy baking, they got to play with them A LOT! :)




We got to visit with some extended family and that was fun.



We enjoyed the cooler weather. I thought it was wonderful to feel cold again.



I baked and baked and baked my little heart out. Here are the cakes before they were frosted: red velvet with cream cheese frosting, chocolate cake with raspberry filling and peanut butter cake with chocolate frosting.



Megan had fun eating, like she always does.



We got to visit with Great-Grandpa too and that was nice.

1 comment:

me said...

What was Dad's issue in his picture? He didn't look too thrilled. Maybe he wished the hat fit him better!
It is funny seeing your kids play the shapes game. I remember playing that.
I laughed at the "Megan had fun eating, like she always does" comment.