Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yesterday - Edited

 Jacob and Matthew were arguing over who got to ride Jacob's bike. After a time out and a discussion, Billy told Jacob, "You know, Matthew wouldn't be able to play with your bike at all if we just took off the training wheels and you learned how to ride it." That was all the motivation Jacob needed.


Watching Jacob made Matthew want to try pedaling his tricycle again. And he did it. All by himself.




By the way, I forgot to mention, I did something for the first time too. A pull up. A genuine pull up. Maybe it's no big deal to you but I have been working towards this for a long time. I pulled up with my weak little arms and got my chin over the bar. I was very happy.

2 comments:

Danna Banana said...

hahahahhahahahahhaha! that is an awesome story.

Brenya said...

Love your blog Mel! I need to check it out more often! And LOVE that story! Jake just learned to ride a two-wheeler! What to go Jacob!!!