The kids and I celebrated my birthday. (Daddy was at a church meeting.)
They made me necklaces that didn't fit over my head :) and a birthday crown.
They also gave me a box of Junior Mints.
These two are getting used to being together while the other kids are at school.
We did a puzzle together.
Matthew's curly hair (not so curly in this picture, but I promise it was!) finally got to be too much for both me and him.
Doesn't he look grown up?!
(And he's really starting to embrace being a big boy by wearing underwear! Finally!!)
2 comments:
I remember that puzzle! ha ha!
Wow what a hair cut does to a little kid. He does look like a big boy now. I guesss he'd better though since he is the man of the house during the day! Cute!
Oh my gosh!! Matthew looks so different!! But I have to say, that I still really loved it long and curly. But thanks to you, Steve has been "inspired" to grow is curly locks... So Thanks a lot. Haha. Looks like your having fun!!!
Post a Comment