Megan has learned that she can reach into the drawer where I keep my make up. Oh dear.
The kids dressed up their baby sister.
We played with good friends one last time.
We found tons of things to do with our new beanie babies from grandma. (Megan regularly walks around with at least a couple in her arm or just dumps them all on the ground and lays and rolls on them. She's in heaven.)
(And please tell me your kids sit in their big metal tonka trucks too, because mine do it all the time!)
I've also been working on my food storage a bit this summer, so I signed up for this emergency preparedness challenge. I'm sure I'm not ready for it, but it will be interesting to see what I do have and what we need. I think I better gather up a few more things before it happens, whenever it happens. :)
And, I'll leave you with this song, which I love, and have been listening to like crazy. It's not brand new, but it's not old either. And it's Pearl Jam. Need I say more?
1 comment:
Megan looks like she's thinking 'Busted!'
Post a Comment