So we went and got ice cream at the intermission. :)
But we got out and it was great.
When we got home, I checked on the kids and found Megan like this:
So I think they had fun without us. :)
----------------------
Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch. We've gone with our friends almost every year we've been here, so we had to go one more time before we moved. We had a blast. (Minus the 3 minutes where Megan was lost. One of those moments where Billy and I each assumed the other had her. Oh my goodness!)
The best picture we could get at the end of our day... Should have done it first thing. :)
Here's a picture from the first year we went to the pumpkin patch. Time is flying.
----------------------
Sunday was the childrens' sacrament meeting program at church. Our favorite parts included Emily wiggling her nose like crazy (just like Samantha on Bewitched) and Jacob's blonde head bobbing up and down during the non-singing parts. :) It was a sweet program and Emily sang her little heart out during her solo.
(The kids got to wear hats to school today. They were so excited!)
Now to get those pesky Halloween costumes finished...
3 comments:
The pix are great. How fun Jacob chose to wear the Circus hat!
What pumpkin patch do you go to? How fun to go to the opera! Who babysat your kids? I'm excited to see those costumes. :)
How fun. Jealous that you are all in shorts and tees still.
Post a Comment