Monday, February 6, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Our lives have been full and busy lately. Time is passing quickly and we're trying to keep up with it. It would be great to just sit down and tell you what I've been thinking about lately. I've had some interesting epiphanies, but no time for that right now. I'm already neglecting what I should be working on...

Saturday we met with a realtor. She walked through the house and talked with us about the housing market. It felt good to talk with someone who knows what's going on and what to do. We have felt so lost because selling a house is something we've never done before. As soon as she left, we tore the super clean house apart and now we have a boy bedroom and a girl bedroom. :) Jacob loves being on the top bunk of the bunk bed. Matthew loves being out of the toddler bed. Emily loves being in a room with Megan and Megan is happy because she still has her blankie and kitty. It's a win-win for everyone.

(I must admit though, Billy and I were sad to bring the late-night reading sessions those three kids had to an end. It was so cute to hear Emily reading and discussing books with her brothers.)


Now I just have to figure out how to rearrange the toys and clothes and shoes and everything else so it looks like six people can live in our house and still have lots of extra room! Wish me luck!


Note: I was going to post a picture of my messy house, but my camera won't work...perfect timing.

Tuesday Note: Got it to work. Sort of. :)

2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Camera won't work??? A likely story. jk

Ellice said...

The organizing can seem never ending... hang in there. Good luck!