Did you see that car in the drop off line at school this morning? The mini van? I think it was blue. Some kid had their head sticking out the window even though it was raining and was barfing her guts out. So gross! I bet that mom thought the rain would wash the puke off the side of the car. It didn't. It totally stuck and was there when her brother climbed out to go to school. Yuck. I feel bad for that school lady who opened the van door to help brother get out. Her hand was right next to that disgusting mess.
Yep. That was us. It was a great way to start the day.
And now I have a VERY clean car. Inside and out.
(Sorry, no pictures. I'm sure you're very disappointed.)
5 comments:
That is really disgusting! EUW!
Oh, please tell Emily we hope she feels better soon and it's ok about no pix. I have an interesting 'visual' anyway.
yay emily! you can ask aunt annie about the time she puked all over the side of the car, in las vegas, downtown! fun!
The joys of motherhood... seriously. You are a super-woman - what a crazy way to start the day. And poor Emily... I hope she is feeling better and no one else in the family caught the bug.
I think that school lady may need a special treat this week :).
Hope you guys are doing well... we miss you!
Oh no that's terrible. We're totally digging the marriage class too. And we've been to others.... We're really lucky this time around.
Post a Comment