Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Little Bit of This and That

Here are some fun pictures from the last couple months.
(In random order, though I'm not sure why...)

Making things with empty boxes in Logandale.

Loving oranges.

He wanted banana cream pie on his birthday.

Superhero Batman and "Super babies!"

Holding an armadillo at the zoo in Moapa.

Making pizza on movie night.

Playing with cousins.

Melted Easter bunnies that came in the mail.

She let me do her hair.

Easter morning 2012


4 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

hooray for pictures! thanks for posting these. miss all of you. (those easter bunnies!)

Jordee said...

The easter bunnies are hilarious. I also love the pic of Bill cheesin' it up. We can't wait to see you guys!

suepeterson710 said...

Those Pacific NW Easter bunnies didn't like the Texas heat I guess. Hilarious. Sorry bout that. Who woulda thunk? What DID the kids say?

The Marx Family said...

Forgot to mention that when you download a bunch of pictures with Blogger they get all scrambled. It is great, except for that :)