Thursday, November 1, 2012

Other October Highlights

I got the windshield fixed on the van in October.

No more crack in my windshield!

This is big people. Big. Completely post-worthy after all the time I've had to put up with it.

I feel a bit more grown up, just because my windshield is nice and whole...

----------------------
Other things we did in October: 

We danced.



We went to the Children's Museum.




We played in lots and lots of leaves!




We watched Halloween movies.
(And still, when we watch The Great Pumpkin, the kids identify with the character they were for Halloween two years ago.) :)



We made little fleece blankets because it's getting chilly outside!
(I let the kids each pick out whatever pattern they wanted - in the sale section - and then we tied the sides. Emily and Jacob thought this was awesome. I did Megan's and Matthew's while they watched.)




We watched the leaves change color and fall.



Matthew is growing up, seeming so mature sometimes. He wants to learn how to read and is convinced that Jacob is the best reading teacher for him. :)



Here we are waiting for the big kids after he got out of preschool one day. He's my big boy helper when the older two are in school. He loves to be a big brother to Megan too, and she follows him around as his #1 fan.



We also went to the Fall Festival at the elementary school. The kids had a great time. Megan's highlight was seeing Cookie Monster. I don't think I've ever seen her more excited about something before. Even after this picture, she kept grabbing my hand or Billy's and leading us over just to watch him with the other kids. She was fascinated. :) 



More to come. We're trick or treating tonight (November 1st) thanks to Sandy. 


1 comment:

suepeterson710 said...

Love the pix of your life in WV. Keep 'em comin'. Love you guys.