Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A few words

The girls had their birthdays last week. My oldest hit double digits and my youngest is now 3. Golly. 

We had lots of cake and treats. Pictures will come. But right now I'm at the dentist office, the second time this week already, and after this appointment I have to quickly get some groceries before my own dentist appointment.

We are running around doing last minute things, like visits to the dentist and getting back up glasses. We returned our library books and paid our fine. :)  We finally found a rental truck and have a reservation. I had a blast at a girls' night on Saturday. 

And when we're not running around or cleaning or doing laundry,  I'm packing. At first it was selective packing, but it is quickly becoming just-throw-whatever-fits-and-is-still-out-in-the-box packing.

(I found 8 creme eggs this morning while packing. And $40! Not bad.)

I am running every day. Last night I fell asleep at dinner. Sitting at the table. While the kids were still eating. I could not keep my eyes open! I woke up to them having a good ol' time hooting and hollering. :) 

Gotta go. More to come.

1 comment:

suepeterson710 said...

Wow. Wish we could help. Hang in there. You can do it Duffy Moon!!!
Love you. xxx