Our Adventures in the Upper Midwest
That is so cute. I love watching daddy's with their little shadows. What did you get from IKEA!
Don't you just love Ikea? It's a great place!
Love love IKEA, wish I had one closer to me. Let us see the final product it looks like fun.
So what were they assembling? Jacob looks so grown up is these pics......
oh, i could just eat jacob up. please let him come stay a week with us once he's potty trained! :) bill is lookin' fine using his man tools. : ) good to talk to you the other day.liberal flipper-flopper
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute. I love watching daddy's with their little shadows. What did you get from IKEA!
Don't you just love Ikea? It's a great place!
Love love IKEA, wish I had one closer to me. Let us see the final product it looks like fun.
So what were they assembling? Jacob looks so grown up is these pics......
oh, i could just eat jacob up. please let him come stay a week with us once he's potty trained! :) bill is lookin' fine using his man tools. : ) good to talk to you the other day.
liberal flipper-flopper
Post a Comment