Well, I feel like we're finally making some progress. The kids' room looks clean and pretty well organized (thanks to IKEA). (I'd take a picture, but Jacob is in there taking a nap.) It took a lot of work, but I'm happy with the results and I think the kids are comfortable in it. The baby's room is coming together and what it's missing most are the clothes and things in storage. The painting is done, except for some touch up.
I know I drove my husband crazy with all these projects so far in advance, but I think it was good we did them when we did, 'cause I overdid it yesterday and had some Braxton Hicks contractions in the evening (something that I really didn't have much of in my previous two pregnancies, especially this soon). The rest of the things that need to be done aren't as physically demanding, so I think we're doing good.
I wake up all night long to change positions or go to the bathroom. :) The baby is feeling huge and I'm starting to feel like there can't be anymore room in there for him. I'm starting to walk funny (waddle), especially when I'm in a hurry, and it's getting pretty hard to keep my pants from falling down 'cause my belly is SO big. Even Emily tells me about every other day, "Wow Mommy, your tummy is getting SO BIG!" I can only agree with her. :)
I am grateful to be pregnant and I'm happy things have turned out well so far. AND, it'll be nice to have my body back in a little over a month! :) (Sure it'll be a different shape, but at least it'll be just mine!)
4 comments:
SLOW DOWN MEL! You don't want to have a 5 week ealry baby too! Sure it will be over, but the worry and stuff.
I'm glad that the rooms are just about done. Send a picture soon I want to see it.
BY THE WAY. I sent a package Monday so any day now!
That is so nice that you don't normally have braxton hicks contractions. I have about 2 or so an hour and they are so annoying! It's been this way with all of my pregnancies so I'm not worried that they are doing anything. I just think it's weird how different everyone's pregnancies are.
I'm glad that you are getting everything ready for the baby- it's coming so soon! I'd love to see pics of both of the rooms sometime!
Good job on tackling your projects already! You are a busy bee! You better relax now and take it easy. We need some updated prego pics!
I am so jealous of you having all of your projects done. We have so many to go and the motivation is slightly lacking, hopefully the warmer weather will kick us into gear.
Post a Comment