9:11pm - the phone rings
Billy - Who could that be?!
Mel - I don't know.
Billy answers the phone. I wait.
Billy - Hey, are we feeding the missionaries tomorrow?!
(I think and think and think.)
Mel - Ummm ... yeah ... I think so. Yeah! Oh my gosh!
Billy finishes up the call and hangs up.
Mel - Wow! I NEVER forget stuff like that. What am I going to make?!
Billy - Yeah, you really don't. What were you planning on?
Mel - Just tacos. Nothing fancy or special.
Billy - They don't care.
Mel - But they can make that themselves.
Billy - They don't though.
Mel - (Too tired to think anymore.) OK.
5 comments:
haha, i do that everyday. pregnant or not! billy's going to have to become more organized!
At least you have an excuse! I am that way without a bun in the oven. You are so cute!
I have been like that since I had goober! I have to write everything done now. I'm a little special spirited sometimes
Hi Melanie, at least you are making dinner for them and I'm sure it will taste great. one time I got reminded and the next day I forgot because I was prego and had family in town, so I was like an hour late to the missionaries appt with pizza, soda and ice cream. they really liked it but I felt horrible for forgetting.
At least they called and reminded you, I am sure it turned out great.
Post a Comment