Anyway, I've been getting a lot done during the night. I finished Emily and Jacob's Shutterfly baby books (really wanted those done before #3 came), I've been reading lots and doing some online window shopping to pass the time.
I've been looking for a new diaper bag and nursing stuff. I've never had a nursing cover before, but these ones are so cute! A little pricy, but I've got friends who RAVE about them, so they're now on my wish list. I really like the green paisley one.

http://shop.bebeaulait.com/bebe?gclid=CLSF_v-KrZICFRQYagodRRSg4g
I've also had a friend recommend these nursing pads, which sound really interesting. I hate how the other ones can bunch up, get gross and you can see them! My friend said they really were amazing with her last kid and she's using them again now.
http://www.lilypadz.com/index1.html (They are cheaper at Amazon though.)And diaper bags! I haven't bought one since I first had Emily, so I would like one this time. A mom of 3 in my ward told me to find a really cute backpack that I like, so I can have that securely on my back and leave both of my hands free. She told me how she had tried to use a regular diaper bag after having her third, but sometimes she'd bend over and the bag would swing around and hit one of the older kids! Poor thing! Anyway, I'm thinking about this one:
It doesn't look too big, but I think it would be big enough. I did order a cheaper backpack from Zappos though, so we'll see how that works out. I can't help but wonder if I will want a bigger one just 'cause I'll need some things for the older kids too - books, crayons, snacks, etc...
There sure are some cute regular diaper bags though. I really like the JP Lizzy bags and the Bumble Bags, but they're rather pricey!And here's just a random website I found by mistake the other day. I think they have cute little tote bags.
lifeisgood.com
Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I'm off to find some slippers! Any suggestions!?
6 comments:
What great things to want! As far as slippers, I love my fluffy Wal-Mart ones! They was up great and are so squishy. Victoria's Secret also has a great variety and I love those too. Good luck on the slipper hunt! it is a necessity.
What great things to want! As far as slippers, I love my fluffy Wal-Mart ones! They was up great and are so squishy. Victoria's Secret also has a great variety and I love those too. Good luck on the slipper hunt! it is a necessity.
um, my purse and diaper bag already slip and knock lucy in the head every day! now, are your going to nurse in public all the time now with the nursing covers or just for at home?
Looks like fun stuff, I will need to look into some of those things. I am with you on being up in the middle of the night, I need to start being more productive during these times.
Mel, thanks for always commenting on my blog. Since I had the baby I mostly read everyone's blogs with one hand, so typing comments is few and far between. Anyway, I splurged and bought one of the nursing covers...I love it. I got mine off of peakbaby.com. Also, I used the Lily pads and like them, but they do wear out. I also got a really cool diaperbag at Babies R Us. It is the JJCole one that hooks on the stroller. Anyway, hope you get all you want.
Mel, takes $5 worth of equipment and 30 minutes to make a nursing cover, and it is just straight stitching, anybody can do it, trust me. Don't buy one, make it. Come over and I'll show you how. Sooooo easy.
Post a Comment