The weather here has suddenly changed (again). Instead of being cooler than the average (which we are so happy with), we are now warmer than the average. With this comes humidity, which Billy and I are SO not fond of, but it also means we've been taking the kids outside more, and they are having tons of fun. I think Billy and I would enjoy it more, if it wasn't still March and we didn't know how much more hot and humid it'll get before it cools down in November! After living in Vegas and now here for two years with another 4 to go, I'm beginning to think Alaska sounds really nice! :)
2 comments:
is this the day we talked for forever on the phone and your neighbor rubbed your buddha? ah, good times.
One really cold winter and I am begging for Vegas weather right now!! I guess whichever you have the other sounds better.
Post a Comment