Little Mattie was born Monday, April 7th, at 11:56 a.m. in Houston, Texas. We now have an official Texan in the family! He weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. We are so excited to have him in our family!
Jacob is excited about baby Matthew too and really likes helping us by getting blankets, pacifiers, and stuffed animals.
Don't you just love how you still can look pregnant after having the baby!? :)
The kids had some flowers and a card for me when we got home from the hospital (thanks to a little help from my mom)!
10 comments:
Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. We can't wait to come to Houston to see him. Abrielle's loves touching his cheeks on the computer screen. (Not to mention pointing out Jacob's "naked belly" on the last picture. Get some rest. You look great!!!
yeah for pictures! you look great! and congrats for being home and having a healthy, happy, and beautiful baby boy. love you!
Congratulations! You guys look great and so happy! I'm glad all is going well! Take care!
Mel-He is absolutely perfect. And you look fab. I'm glad you are all healthy. Lots of Love, Jordee
Congratulatuions! He is absolutely adorable and I'm so glad that everything went well. Enjoy every minute of him because I feel like it's already going by so fast.
I am so happy to see him! I've been wondering all week how everything went. Glad you're home and doing well. You look great and he is adorable! Hope you're taking care of yourself! Love you guys!
Natalie
Too cute, looks like a curtis again that is for sure. Can't decide if he is more like Jacob or Emily. Glad you guys are home. Take advantage of Mom while you can.
He is so darling Mel! I've been thinking about you a lot since Monday. Let me know when to bring that casserole by. Hope all is well and let me know what I can do to help. Great pictures!
He is the perfect addition to your family, he fits right in. Very precious!!! Glad you are home and things are going well. Nice to have your mom there too. You all look great, take care!!
He is so darling! I think he looks like Jacob! Love the name!! He was so big! I bet you are excited that you are not pregnant anymore Mel! I can't believe you are already commenting on my blog...you are so nice! I hope you are feeling good, I know it takes a while after a c-sec!
Post a Comment