
I can't believe it, but Matthew is already one-week old! He is such a good baby, and is fitting right in our family. He sleeps well considering his age and the kids just adore him. We are so glad he's here!

Getting some sun, just to make sure he doesn't get jaundice.

While making dinner, I saw Emily doing this. So sweet!


9 comments:
He is so cute. I can't wait to see him in person. I hope you are all doing well Love, Jordee
Hey Melanie,
Congratulations! Thanks for the invitation to see your blog. I'll have to give you my blog address.
I would have to say that he looks like a Curtis!
Cheers!
Those are such sweet pictures. Such cute kids. Hope to meet the little guy in person someday!
congrats, congrats! what a great little family and cute little boy!
Too Cute! I'm glad that the kids are getting along with him so well.
I can't believe he was so big! And you're so small! Pretty amazing he found room in you. Doesn't it feel great to not bump into everything now? He's adorable of course and I love the pics of the kids with him. THat's so sweet! I'm so happy for you, congrats!
He is adorable! I'm glad that he is sleeping well and that Emily and Jacob are so good with him. I hope that you are healing well and that you are getting some rest as well!
Congratulations, Matthew is so cute! I just saw his pictures last night and had to come back and leave a comment. I'm so glad you and Matthew are doing well and his big sister and big brother are loving him so much. All your pictures are great, thanks! Ale
He is beautiful Mel! I hope you are adjusting to three! Brooklynn is also so sweet to the baby. I have to keep and eye on Carter because he gets a little overwhelming for Audrey, but it is still cute.
Post a Comment