Last night Jacob refused to eat his yummy soup dinner a friend brought over for us. Billy finally told him he only needed to have 5 bites and then he could get down. Well, Jacob very stubbornly sat there at the table and cried and pouted and cried for the longest time, but he would not eat the soup. At first we just ignored him when he was making all the noise. After a while though, the crying stopped and he got very quiet. We started saying things like, "We wish Jacob could come play with us." I looked over and he wasn't turning around to see us or anything, which I thought was rather odd. We were trying to make it sound like we were having tons of fun.
I walked into the kitchen to clean up the last of dinner and found our little Jacob passed out in his chair. Poor little guy had worn himself out. I gently woke him up (after I took a picture of course), 'cause I didn't want to startle him and have him fall, and we finally got him to eat the soup. :)
3 comments:
That is FUNNY! Well you still won with the soup! Did he like it after all that?
Kids are funny! Good job for sticking with it. I think that my kids get away with too much when there is a little baby in the house.
haha. that made me laugh so hard. sweet little jacob. that is one for the books!
Post a Comment