Monday, July 14, 2008

ABC Tag

I was tagged by my friend Lyn, so here we go:

A: Attached or Single: Attached
B: Best Friend: Will (another name for Billy - long story) :)
C: Cake or Pie: Cake
D: Day: Friday - I love the anticipation of a weekend coming.
E: Essential Item: chapstick
F: Favorite Color: red
G: Gummie bears or worms: Gummie Bears - though I'm really not a fan of either.
H: Hometown: Houston I guess. (I grew up in Tacoma though.)
I: Indulgences: sweets
J: January or July: January (All of these hot places - Las Vegas and Houston - have taught me to appreciate cooler weather!)
K: Kids: Emily, Jacob and Matthew
L: Life is incomplete without: Family
M: Marriage Date: August 25, 2001
N: Number of Siblings: Two
O: Oranges or Apples: Apples
P: Phobias or fears: not being prepared during hurricane season
Q: Quote: "Of all the joys of life, none other equals that of happy parenthood." Gordon B. Hinckley
R: Reason to Smile: Emily is in quiet time and the boys are both asleep. I can relax.
S: Season: Autumn (more like winter in Houston)
T: Tag: Carolyn, Afton, Shelly, and anyone else who wants to!
U: Unknown Fact about me: I have a dark chocolate Cadbury candy bar hiding in my dresser for the day I can eat chocolate again without upsetting Matthew's tummy! (They are so good!)
V: Very Favorite Store: Target - seriously a one-stop shop!
W: Worst Habit: starting crafts and then not finding time to finish them!
X: X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: It changes, but right now I'd say banana walnut protein shakes. (It's too hot to cook!)
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

2 comments:

me said...

Brace yourself Effie. Not sure where that is from.

Annie Leavitt said...

that is hilarious about your chocolate bar! what determination. with abby, i'd just say, oh well, tomorrow will be a rough day. : ) not anymore though eh?