
I have to mention this. Monday was our 7th Anniversary. I still can't believe I ended up marrying this guy that I met down in the middle of Venezuela. I was definitely not there to look for a spouse and my first impression of him was not good. :) Ahhh, how time can change things. Just a couple things I love about my husband:
1. He is a hard worker - No matter what it is, if he feels it is important and/or necessary, he will do it, and well.
2. He is funny - Many people may not get his sarcasm, (he still fools me once in a while), but I think he is hilarious and he can get me laughing often.
3. He is determined - He loves to make goals and work towards them. (Things like school and exercise immediately come to mind.) He decides what he wants and works for it without fail.
4. He is a great dad - The kids have so much fun with him. I can leave our little babies with him and know they'll be taken care of and loved. He plays with our kids and truly enjoys them.
5. He is faithful - I'm so grateful for his testimony and the chance we have to learn and grow in the gospel together. We are so excited to go on missions when we are older.
6. He is sweet - My husband is very thoughtful and kind.
7. He is resourceful - If there is something that needs to be figured out, he'll find a solution.
Billy's been asking me if I'm itchy all week. I say bring on another seven years! :)
2 comments:
Aww Congratulations to yall! Many more to come :)
Cute post! I love your wedding picture.
Post a Comment