Monday, November 17, 2008

Already?!



I have a list on my fridge of things I need to make for our Thanksgiving dinner. I'm checking out deals online for Christmas presents a couple times a day. I am thinking about a cookie exchange. I just typed up the letter to go in our Christmas cards.

Where did 2008 go?!

I have a feeling these last seven weeks are going to fly by!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

7 Weeks!!! 7 Weeks!!! Are you kidding me? Is that all the time I have??? (Panic, Anxiety, Small Amounts of Fear.....)

Nat Lud said...

Wow, 7 weeks makes it sound so close! I'm just trying to make it to Thanksgiving then I'll move on to the fun stuff. You are so on the ball!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE, THESE LAST FEW WEEKS ARE SO MUCH FUN THOUGH! :)

Jordee said...

I feel ya! I'm trying to get all the Christmas stuff done plus all the new year Primary stuff done before we leave for Utah. I may lose my mind.