Anyways, so he taught them one night while in the bathtub and they both came running out to me, telling me as proud as could be what they each had! :) A couple baths later, Emily accidentally combined the two names and we had a little laugh about that, but now they both know for certain what they have, and what they don't.
Saturday night we went to the grocery store. It was the rare entire family trip to the grocery store.We had been running some errands and we popped in to try and do some quick shopping before going home for dinner. As we were going over to get some cheese, Jacob blurts out (pretty loudly, I might add), "I have a vagina!" He's becoming quite a comedian so he immediately starts laughing because he thinks he's really funny for saying this. I, on the other hand, am embarrassed out of my gourd because this gal had come up right behind us, so we KNEW she had heard it. Billy's just trying to hold it together because it was so completely random and so of course it would happen in the middle of the grocery store at 6pm on a Saturday night. I turned to Jacob and told him we don't talk that way and then grabbed the cheese and we went to a different aisle, where Billy and I both completely lost it and started laughing like crazy. :)
Oh, to be three!
11 comments:
AWESOME!!! Always knew he was a specal kd.
Thanks for the laugh. That is hilarious.
HA HA HA!!! Oh Jacob! That is funnier than funny.
That's hilarious- and really embarassing! Gotta love kids!
HOw funny! I love it. Drew and I would have done the same thing. Isn't it funny how we laugh behind their backs!
Wow Jacob....Things I didn't know about you ;) Too, too funny. Particularly since Jacob is obviously sooo big man in appearance. I'm shocked you could hold it together until you got to the next aisle.
That's too funny - we are believers in teaching kids real names for body parts too - and yes - it has resulted in a couple of funny stories as well... Gotta love youthful innocence!
see! i told you only bad things will come from teaching them that!
we can't stop laughing. that's definitely one for the books.
Love this story! Hahahaha! Wish I could've heard it...
You have just lived one of my biggest fears.
This was funnier the second time! I;m glad I over heard it at the park! hee hee!
Post a Comment